1. You can name all the members of The Wiggles AND Hi-5, past and present.
2. You cannot name a single new song on the radio, but you can know all the words to The Wiggles and Hi-5
3. Silence is when you get to go the toilet without being interrupted
4. “Legato” is not a musical term, but a means of finding pieces of Lego lost in the carpet in the middle of the night with your toes. They wedge themselves in-between your big toe and second toe, sharp edge first
5. You make a sandwich for your spouse, cut the crusts off and cut it into 4 small triangles
6. Quality time with your spouse is having a cup of tea or coffee and it doesn’t get cold and require reheating
7. You’re helping with their mathematics homework and you forget 2+2=4
8. Nudey runs from the bathroom (by you) are becoming a source of amusement and embarrassment (for your children)
9. “Bum” is still considered a rude word and is said with subtle sniggering
10. You look at their toys and wonder if any of them will ever become collectibles so you can turn a profit when they turn 21
Add your own ideas to the comments below.