Another visual blog post about voice in creativity.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
You will find articles on living a creative life, my writing explorations,flash fiction and poetry. And other ideas I have snaffled from the post it notes stuck on the fridge door.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
You can also check out the epistolary serial, Post Marked: Piper's Reach, written in collaboration with Jodi Cleghorn
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Post It Note Philosophy #14
- Post It Note Philosophy #13
- Post It Note Philosophy 12
- Post It Note Philosophy 11
- Creativity and Disability – Will You Listen?
- Light My Way – 7 Very Short Stories
- Have You Read A Very Short Story Today? Part 4
- Have You Read A Very Short Story Today? Part 3
- Have You Read A Very Short Story Today? Part 2
- Life In A Sandwich – Micropoetry
- Post It Note Philosophy #14 wp.me/pKB3E-sH What's at the heart of creativity? Click to find out. 57 minutes ago
- Post It Note Philosophy #14 wp.me/pKB3E-sH 1 hour ago
- Malingerer - a relative who outstays their welcome #Jessicasdictionary #amwriting 1 hour ago
- Cuddled on the couch the stench wafted up nostrils. "Romance is dead," she said, shifting away. "I tend to think of it as foreplay' he said. 3 hours ago
- About this time every year some bloke called Felix Navidad seems to be everywhere. He even has a song named after him. Must be famous. 3 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet