Creativity is the act of recreating, reversing, repurposing, reimagining, redirecting, redesigning. Its genesis is an awareness of the past, influenced by the present and focused on the future.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
You will find articles on living a creative life, my writing explorations,flash fiction and poetry. And other ideas I have snaffled from the post it notes stuck on the fridge door.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
You can also check out the epistolary serial, Post Marked: Piper's Reach, written in collaboration with Jodi Cleghorn
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Post It Note Philosophy #15
- Have You Read A Very Short Story Today? Part 5
- Post It Note Philosophy #14
- Post It Note Philosophy #13
- Post It Note Philosophy 12
- Post It Note Philosophy 11
- Creativity and Disability – Will You Listen?
- Light My Way – 7 Very Short Stories
- Have You Read A Very Short Story Today? Part 4
- Have You Read A Very Short Story Today? Part 3
- She pressed her thumb into the glass, leaving an impression of her fingerprint and wondered if her mark in the world would survive. #vss 7 hours ago
- I scribble ideas about #creativity on Post It Notes. Here's today's offering: Post It Note Philosophy #15 wp.me/pKB3E-sO 10 hours ago
- Re: last tweet - I know my time will come. I will be attending my daughters' presentation night soon. 11 hours ago
- My brother is enduring the hell that is primary school presentation night and there is a recorder group performance. Must stop laughing. 11 hours ago
- Life was better when Mr Snuffleupplegus was imaginary. 11 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet