All Jack could taste was the heat of the summer sun, dirt and grit while he felt the sting of grazes on his hands and knees. The billycart rested to the side of the hill, just off the concrete path. Steve’s bare feet slapped down the path while he whooped triumphantly, “That was an awesome stack!” Just beyond Steve was the infatuation that had distracted Jack from the downhill plummet: Fiona. His attempt to wave to her had catapulted him into the ditch and now she was disappearing. Steve responded, “I am so putting this on youtube,” as Jack’s nose gave in to shame and embarrassment.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Where is my super suit? 16 hours ago
- ...And who is my neighbour?... 1 day ago
- Epic guitar from @ottomakeswaves last night with @sleepmakeswaves https://t.co/UQLlNjB6z8 1 day ago
- When you go all fanboi-ing with @ottomakeswaves *cough* all ages gig *cough* @rotassator https://t.co/jHCpyso8Ll 1 day ago
- The closing phrases of Tundra (I think) from last night's @sleepmakeswaves gig supporting Devin Townsend Project. https://t.co/41fdyxIHWB 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet