- Writing involves holding a mirror up to the reader to reflect on themselves. Then you shatter the image.
- Writing involves rearranging the reader’s mind so they see the world how you see it, even just for a little while.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Oh sweet baby cheeses, why isn't it Friday? 13 hours ago
- What a great word "feckless" is. Sounds sweary but isn't. 18 hours ago
- RT @KateClanchy1: #RefugeeWeek Waseem remembers his journey from Afghanistan, on foot through Europe. He's an unaccompanied child refugee.… 19 hours ago
- If Your Church is Silent This Week—You May Want to Leave it johnpavlovitz.com/2018/06/19/if-… via @johnpavlovitz 19 hours ago
- Haven't heard this piece of music in decades and it popped into my head this morning. youtube.com/watch?v=3OhRJf… 19 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet