- Writing involves holding a mirror up to the reader to reflect on themselves. Then you shatter the image.
- Writing involves rearranging the reader’s mind so they see the world how you see it, even just for a little while.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- RT @whatmaddness: Please. My rabbit. He's very sick. https://t.co/MSejV0hvtn 2 hours ago
- Random Question: whose codpiece is the measure of all codpieces: David Bowie's in Labyrinth or Rowan Atkinson's in Blackadder? 20 hours ago
- Story idea: serial killer who puts away your clean washing to the tune of Frere Jacques: "Socks and undies, socks and undies..." 20 hours ago
- Decision to nap was warranted. Overclocked the timing so now feel quite seedy. Wonder if it's a portent of superpowers? 20 hours ago
- RT @Tezzabold: More pen doodles. https://t.co/n1pQblJDEj 20 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet