Towards a Creative Manifesto
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) out now via Vine Leaves Press.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- WestWords Living Stories Things Unsaid – WINNER
- WestWords Living Stories Win
- Defining Progress in the Year of Relentless
- Word for the Year 2022
- Flash Fiction – The Tennis Court
- What Do You Do When You Get to the End of the Toilet Roll?
- What’s Cooking in the Story Kitchen?
- To Make Contact With Mystery
- Bridging the Gap
- Good News Klaxon – Westwords Writing Competition
- Good morning from #TheDrumAndPage May you and yours find peace and grace in your moments of lament and grief today… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- First sighting of the rock orchids this year. They should open around September. #NotAGardenerReally… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Louder for those in the front who don't understand the role the arts play in our society. twitter.com/NGFeathers/sta… 2 days ago
- Today we had the official launch of the first So You Want To Be A Writer anthology, "A Word Count In Time." The tit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- From the crypt of my blog: The A-Z of Suggestions for Creative People afullnessinbrevity.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/the… 4 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet