Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Making some short notes for new chapter in novella WIP, mapping out events leading to climax. Ended with "chaos ensues." #familydramarules 3 hours ago
- Finished @BenLeighHobson's debut novel, To Become A Whale. Thoroughly recommend it. Not a sentence wasted. Searing insights into masculinity 7 hours ago
- Artists you should follow here on twitter: @Amelia_Draws @tanaudel @Tezzabold @Inkybat as you get to see snippets of their cool work 22 hours ago
- I have ensconced myself in tracku dacks. Therefore I have comfort. All is right. 22 hours ago
- Looking forward to this evening where tracky dacks shall be donned and not removed for any reason until Monday when I have to go to work. 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet