Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- The whole Ninja Warrior series is just It's A Knockout for really, really, really fit people. 7 hours ago
- I feel a little left out of life at the moment as everyone seems to be unearthing dual citizenship. My nieces have THREE! 7 hours ago
- Miss #2 is loving watching Australian Ninja Warrior. Giving her ideas for around the house and on the trampoline. 8 hours ago
- RT @saltmarsh: Don't pick at it. #art #illustration https://t.co/9Tt3MywENv 14 hours ago
- Today could be improved with the addition of a cheese platter. But I'm all out of cheese and crackers. 19 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet
The Tap (Very Short Fiction)
He watched the tap dripping, spanner in hand while his thumb rubbed against his wedding band. To fix the leak would destroy the charm.
Twitfic, twitter fiction, is a challenge to write a story in 140 characters or less.
Is it really a story?
Can you have a beginning, a middle and an end in such a tightly defined space?
It’s taking a snapshot of a moment within a narrative, a held breath implying the breadth and depth of the narrative within a few short sentences.
Last year I tried my hand at a few, The Slap and Polaroid Memories, and will continue to write and post them here on the blog.
Giving parameters to your creativity can liberate your thinking and provide new opportunities to produce new work.
Have a go at writing one yourself.
Post them in the comments.