Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Do removalist companies hire musos as I reckon we'd be pretty awesome at fitting in too much gear in not enough space. 30 minutes ago
- Handwritten Pages #17 afullnessinbrevity.wordpress.com/2017/09/23/han… https://t.co/nbhXMrk7zU 4 hours ago
- You wouldn't download a car. You wouldn't download a house. Don't download the patriarchy. #soundedbetterinmyhead 1 day ago
- I keep telling the students in my Period 1 class that if they are late to school, they owe me hash browns. TODAY, A STUDENT DELIVERED! 1 day ago
- I want new glasses in a colour other than black. Black is standard and my go-to. Want to amp it up in middle age. 2 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet