Behind her the argument continued as she watched two rain drops run parallel down the window, merged, then broke apart again.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Currently working on a new #zentangle for a departing colleague. Nice to create art for others. 7 hours ago
- Now I can't think of anything else. twitter.com/TonyNoland/sta… 13 hours ago
- Augmented Corduroy will be the name of my next avant-garde jazz ensemble. 1 day ago
- Sing along! twitter.com/AnnaKayFischer… 1 day ago
- Student: OK, I'm going to think about this work. *2 seconds later* I'm done thinking. 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet