Protect your creative space and keep it sacred. Location is not important; be it your desk, the romping room table, the lounge room floor, under a tree, in the library, your favourite spot on the couch. Protect your space, keep it sacred and create good art.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Miss #2 is loving watching Australian Ninja Warrior. Giving her ideas for around the house and on the trampoline. 56 minutes ago
- RT @saltmarsh: Don't pick at it. #art #illustration https://t.co/9Tt3MywENv 6 hours ago
- Today could be improved with the addition of a cheese platter. But I'm all out of cheese and crackers. 11 hours ago
- Tissue Paper Frailty afullnessinbrevity.wordpress.com/2017/07/24/tis… https://t.co/b895Ccaht9 1 day ago
- RT @whatmaddness: Please. My rabbit. He's very sick. https://t.co/MSejV0hvtn 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet