Creativity begins with permission. Grant permission with the gift of an instrument: a pen, a brush, a camera or a musical instrument.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- https://t.co/U1oUr7tp8u 1 day ago
- We know the answer to, Am I ever gonna see your face again? but what's the answer to Who needs that sentimental bullshit anyway? 2 days ago
- RT @botnikstudios: Hello. We trained predictive keyboards on 'Scrubs' scripts and wrote the exact average episode of 'Scrubs' https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @StuartABarnes: September 26. Morning discussion: What is prayer? (from Isherwood's Diaries Volume One) https://t.co/YgfXAzYJ0S 3 days ago
- Where is my army of robot helper monkeys? 3 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet