Creativity begins with permission. Grant permission with the gift of an instrument: a pen, a brush, a camera or a musical instrument.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- It's Sunday arvo, nice breeze outside, warmish, and I'm stuck inside reading smegging essays. And there's only 2 Mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Head, meet brick wall. 1 day ago
- Give yourself some time and enjoy this solid and brilliant set from @Meniscusmusic. Headphones recommended. And a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Me: Ah, a Saturday with no responsibilities. *chucks To Do list in the bin* Narrator: Little did he know that he wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Feeling cute. Roses courtesy of my coordinator as we wrap up our Trial HSC marking. Won't be deleting. https://t.co/Vx6Eg6DzaU 2 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet