At the heart of creativity is the belief in the power of the story, the image, the music to transform, to develop understanding and to be understood.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Words committed to the page. Plans sketched for next chapter. A productive weekend. Encourage another creative person to pickup their art. 5 hours ago
- I prefer this one: "A sort of general malaise only the insane possess and the genius lament." Dr Evil Need 6 years of evil medical school. 6 hours ago
- "The details of my life are quite inconsequential." - an apt bio borrowed from Dr. Evil. 6 hours ago
- Doctor Who - Latest Episode: Thin Ice. Discuss. 6 hours ago
- Breaking in a new iron as the old one carked it. Because that's what Domestic Legends do. Does this make my guns lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet