Creativity is the act of recreating, reversing, repurposing, reimagining, redirecting, redesigning. Its genesis is an awareness of the past, influenced by the present and focused on the future.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- It's the 30th anniversary of The Princess Bride. Lads, who DIDN'T have a crush on Robin Wright as Buttercup when you first saw it? 1 hour ago
- New track from Galactic Cowboys! New album (1st in 17 years) drops in November. Vintage Cowboys! youtube.com/watch?v=tK2fbp… 1 hour ago
- Done about 50 exam papers today. Question is whether to do a few more tonight or abandon hope and reconvene in the morning. 2 hours ago
- Awkward season in full swing. Not many spikes this year. https://t.co/4DYqINcYWT 9 hours ago
- Aspiration Level: Steve Buscemi. Problem is choosing which Buscemi character to aspire to; there's SO MANY OF THEM. 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet