In this age of the immediate and the temporal, creativity that abandons the sanctity of tradition becomes superficial and disposable. Creativity is not beholden to tradition yet is informed by it, understanding its origins and genesis. Honouring tradition gives you permission to stand on the shoulders of your predecessors.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- As I get older a mug of Milo just seems like a boring cup of disappointment. 1 hour ago
- How are you spending Saturday night? Me? I'm just answering panicky student emails because their assessment task is due Monday. Rock on! 3 hours ago
- Gave George the canary fresh bath water and grabbed some slowmo footage of him, drenched as and fluffing up. https://t.co/aP3zj1IM0c 5 hours ago
- Fatally Uninteresting will be the name of my next djent-screamo band. 5 hours ago
- In today's episode of First World Problems: I have new jammies and they are so comfy and I felt the need to tell you all. 6 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet