She swings back and forth
sky ground sky ground sky
Tempted to jump like her brothers
Momentum atrophies because
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Thinking I'll use July 1 as the start of the new financial year to restart my creativity. Need a benchmark and that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Today's weather whilst on playground duty at lunchtime will redefine the phrase "windswept and interesting." Very t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In the future the world will be divided between those who like peanut butter, and those who do not. However, within… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- When you play behind the sneeze guard; the modern alternative to chicken wire. #smoothjiveconsultants #gig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Broken stick is broken #somanydroppedstickstonight https://t.co/wvZc18BXnF 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet