He flicks the lightswitch
on/off on/off on/off
Exploding new stars
Until the filament cracks
Trouble from Mum
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Publication News for Post Marked: Piper’s Reach
- Handwritten Pages #30 Carapace
- Handwritten Pages #29 Conflagration
- Handwritten Pages #28 Mix Tape
- Three Words for the New Year
- Handwritten Pages #27 Origami Heart
- Handwritten Pages #26 Knitting Fragments
- Handwritten Pages #25 Grace
- Handwritten Pages #24 Tethering
- Handwritten Pages #23 Return to Sender
- I don't understand Trump's suggestion to have teachers adept at firearms. It's the "good guy with a gun" premise. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Tonight's dinner needs to be a plate of little sausage rolls and party pies. And fairy bread for dessert. 1 day ago
- Insurance. What a smegging rort. We'll cover you, they say, but then you have to add the extra bits to cover you fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Looks like I'm going to need a longer snorkel to get through this day. 1 day ago
- I would love to see U2 in a small venue, like The Metro in Sydney and have them play material from Boy, October, Wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet