He flicks the lightswitch
on/off on/off on/off
Exploding new stars
Until the filament cracks
Trouble from Mum
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Remember when these looked like cigarettes and went under a completely different moniker. https://t.co/aSLlnaUqiU 13 hours ago
- All along the coast of Australia are phallic erections designed to warn you of impending danger. https://t.co/GmVjObJESi 1 day ago
- I've seen enough movies to know this is either a hell mouth or a Stargate. Possibly both. Send Buffy or Richard Dea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The visual literacy required to construct Lego is simultaneously simple and complex. 2 days ago
- I'm listening to Pink Floyd and doing lesson prep. I can see nothing going wrong with that musical influence. Hang… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet