He flicks the lightswitch
on/off on/off on/off
Exploding new stars
Until the filament cracks
Trouble from Mum
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- A pigeon walked into my classroom. It didn't have a late note. Nor a school bag, books, pencil case or iPad. It looked disappointed. 4 hours ago
- In the future, war will not be fought over land but over ideology. Particularly the ideology of pineapple on a pizza. Choose your weapon. 22 hours ago
- I contend that people who can bake are modern day alchemists. 2 days ago
- Playing a game of "Misplaced Apostrophe's" during today's assembly. Current tally = 1. 2 days ago
- Whenever I see the word "opaque" I always think it's the opposite of what it really means; i keep thinking it's see-through when it's not. 2 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet