When I share the table
With you and we eat
Together in communion
We cast off our fears
And we find strength
In common union
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- ...And who is my neighbour?... 3 hours ago
- Epic guitar from @ottomakeswaves last night with @sleepmakeswaves https://t.co/UQLlNjB6z8 14 hours ago
- When you go all fanboi-ing with @ottomakeswaves *cough* all ages gig *cough* @rotassator https://t.co/jHCpyso8Ll 14 hours ago
- The closing phrases of Tundra (I think) from last night's @sleepmakeswaves gig supporting Devin Townsend Project. https://t.co/41fdyxIHWB 14 hours ago
- And with added sound. Brilliant set! @sleepmakeswaves https://t.co/fsnKPWvFxE 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet