I pick up
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- RT @editormum75: news.com.au/lifestyle/real… 1 hour ago
- Thread. twitter.com/AustralasianEd… 5 hours ago
- RT @slamup: Ellen van Neerven is a dear friend, and extraordinary writer.The NSW Department of Education needs to step up and penalise abus… 5 hours ago
- It definitely ain't cricket and there should be consequences. twitter.com/mrbenjaminlaw/… 23 hours ago
- This is not on. They sat the exam this morning. Potentially punishment could be failure to receive their HSC. twitter.com/OmarjSakr/stat… 23 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet