Creativity is stifled when you believe you no longer need to take risks and make mistakes.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Why does James Cameron see a need to produce FOUR Avatar sequels when the first wasn't even all that great. 9 hours ago
- The economics of post-apocalyptic societies. Hadn't thought of it. Follow the thread. twitter.com/ilsepilsener/s… 1 day ago
- Beyond the dream of winning the Miles Franklin (hell, even the long list), I'd like someone firstly to buy my book & say, "That's not shit." 1 day ago
- Why can't I be the cheerleader and save the world? 1 day ago
- Looking at the cobwebs I'm at that stage in the house cleaning regime where I could either become Mary Poppins or Miss Havisham. 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet