if i collected
all my shopping lists of regrets
i would take a permanent marker
erase them all
and make a black sky
to populate with stars
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Book Launching – Arboretum
- Random Calligraphy
- Publication News for Post Marked: Piper’s Reach
- Handwritten Pages #30 Carapace
- Handwritten Pages #29 Conflagration
- Handwritten Pages #28 Mix Tape
- Three Words for the New Year
- Handwritten Pages #27 Origami Heart
- Handwritten Pages #26 Knitting Fragments
- Handwritten Pages #25 Grace
- The law is a sodding ass. 5 hours ago
- Why are people surprised about the depth of scandal/rorting/rip offs in the banking sector in Australia? We suspect… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Words of dubious and questionable merit were deposited on the page. Some of them even made sense. Tomorrow their tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Ever tried writing a letter to your younger self? This is my effort. https://t.co/9FjTeFeuEW 21 hours ago
- Each time I hear news of a teenage fatality in the area where I teach (motor vehicle, suicide or other) I'm always… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet