As the mail dwindled to bills and junk mail, so did his supply of scrap paper for shopping lists, reminders, numbers to call for appointments and snippets of love letters he wrote to his wife, dead now for three years; and the secrets he told to the person he imagined at the end of the address marked, “Return to Sender.”
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- This is a mighty fine recording of @Meniscusmusic from last year. Get on it. Listen up and enjoy the experience.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Dear Brisbane, in case you've lost your humidity, it's currently parked its sweaty backside over Sydney. I'm not a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Last night's gig: * spectacular stadium views * fantastic guest speakers (2 Olympians) * very appreciative crowd *… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A better view of the stadium behind us tonight and a dodgy selfie of me and the crowd before the dance set.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Tonight's office is ANZ Stadium! #smoothjiveconsultants #SJC #livemusic #coverband https://t.co/2a3nGazSbS 2 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet