As the mail dwindled to bills and junk mail, so did his supply of scrap paper for shopping lists, reminders, numbers to call for appointments and snippets of love letters he wrote to his wife, dead now for three years; and the secrets he told to the person he imagined at the end of the address marked, “Return to Sender.”
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Handwritten Pages #30 Carapace
- Handwritten Pages #29 Conflagration
- Handwritten Pages #28 Mix Tape
- Three Words for the New Year
- Handwritten Pages #27 Origami Heart
- Handwritten Pages #26 Knitting Fragments
- Handwritten Pages #25 Grace
- Handwritten Pages #24 Tethering
- Handwritten Pages #23 Return to Sender
- Zentangle #32 In Between
- For all those Queenslanders, teachers and students, heading back to school today, I hope this year brings you great… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Missing out on Progfest in Sydney today. 1 day ago
- Nice when your collaborative writing partner sends you something like this. Especially when you thought the chapter… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- This song gave me chills when I heard it for the first time the other day. Gordii - Heaven I Know youtube.com/watch?v=tnbVTZ… 2 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet