As the mail dwindled to bills and junk mail, so did his supply of scrap paper for shopping lists, reminders, numbers to call for appointments and snippets of love letters he wrote to his wife, dead now for three years; and the secrets he told to the person he imagined at the end of the address marked, “Return to Sender.”
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Book Launching – Arboretum
- Random Calligraphy
- Publication News for Post Marked: Piper’s Reach
- Handwritten Pages #30 Carapace
- Handwritten Pages #29 Conflagration
- Handwritten Pages #28 Mix Tape
- Three Words for the New Year
- Handwritten Pages #27 Origami Heart
- Handwritten Pages #26 Knitting Fragments
- Handwritten Pages #25 Grace
- The law is a sodding ass. 5 hours ago
- Why are people surprised about the depth of scandal/rorting/rip offs in the banking sector in Australia? We suspect… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Words of dubious and questionable merit were deposited on the page. Some of them even made sense. Tomorrow their tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Ever tried writing a letter to your younger self? This is my effort. https://t.co/9FjTeFeuEW 21 hours ago
- Each time I hear news of a teenage fatality in the area where I teach (motor vehicle, suicide or other) I'm always… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet