Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Currently reading. #books #reading #readingisalsowriting #writersofinstagramreadingbooks #writingnotwriting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 42 minutes ago
- All the colours. But I'll probably stick with my usual black. No point changing now. instagram.com/p/BqOt1HplHiI/… 43 minutes ago
- Currently surfing the turgid sewer that is Pennant Hills Rd. 1 hour ago
- None of today has made any sense. I'm just chalking it up to a glitch in the matrix and hitting the reset button wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Don't often see the back of flowers. Maybe there's a photo series in it. https://t.co/cay6QxqlK5 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet