Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- The Correlation Between Writing and Single Line Drawing
- Mount Pleasant – Prologue
- Momentum and Progress
- Pendock and Progress – A Short Story
- What Am I Reading in 2020?
- Post It Note Poetry 2020
- Holding Pattern – A Short Story
- Launching Post Marked Piper’s Reach
- Post Marked Piper’s Reach Review
- Debut Novel Cover Reveal
- I think that during this stint in isolation my favourite track to play on repeat is John Cage's 4:33. 5 hours ago
- Little Girl Standing At The Waters Edge and Little Girl Dragging A Stick #continuouslinedrawing #singlelinesketch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- When you have that one brief moment of perceived perfection in the middle of trial and error. #drawing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- we have to reimagine how another's need for intimacy can be met in the absence of physical touch #handwrittenpages… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Palm Sunday - Hosanna #continuouslinedrawing #linedrawing #singlelinesketch #singlelinedrawing #palmsunday #hosanna https://t.co/JJ9ajs593v 14 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet