Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Can this paper be any more racist? https://t.co/OcOsC5d2LP 4 hours ago
- To Become A Whale – Book Review afullnessinbrevity.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/to-… https://t.co/EM6Nrh2S3C 15 hours ago
- Creative folk with mental health issues, how do you reconcile the desire to create & output, with the times when health limits you? 15 hours ago
- If Morris Dancing is not made an Olympic sport then there is something wrong with the world. 18 hours ago
- RT @saltmarsh: Across distant oceans. #art #illustration https://t.co/PJLM3YQMAH 21 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet