Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- An early draft of Kafka's Metamorphoses involved a giraffe. #Lego #legominifigs #minifigs instagram.com/p/BxvkdOMlmYX/… 18 hours ago
- Little balls of organic poison. #amnotatomatoeater #gardenlife #amnotagardener instagram.com/p/BxtouhmFC0z/… 1 day ago
- I imagine the winner of Game of Thrones scores a recording contract, management deal and free entry to nightclubs as a 'celebrity DJ.' 3 days ago
- Does the winner of Game of Thrones get a cook book deal? 3 days ago
- That annoying moment when you let the water out of the sink from washing up only to turn around and find the bowl a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet