Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) out now via Vine Leaves Press.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Word for the Year 2022
- Flash Fiction – The Tennis Court
- What Do You Do When You Get to the End of the Toilet Roll?
- What’s Cooking in the Story Kitchen?
- To Make Contact With Mystery
- Bridging the Gap
- Good News Klaxon – Westwords Writing Competition
- Did Your Existential Crisis Come With…?
- Possible Observations to Consider About Life Through the Metaphor of Food
- Mount Pleasant – A Track By Track Breakdown
- RT @V8Sheppard: So fkn stoked to share the incredible BOOK TRAILER(!) for The Brink with youse today! 🤩🤩 Watch below - I bloody love it! I… 11 hours ago
- Ferris Bueller asks, "Have you seen anything good today?" Have you? I have. I saw the resident dragon living in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Past Me was kind to Present Me because I was thinking over a story idea last night I have been sitting on, and afte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- No, I don't need another notebook. This one was on a super special. It goes with my other Boba Fett notebook (which… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Singing Hallelujah Felt pens on A5 paper #ContinuousLineDrawing #SingleLineDrawing #SingleLineSketch #LineDrawing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet