Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Half an hour (plus a few extra minutes or so) has yielded a reward of many paragraphs that I think are cool. Tomorrow may prove otherwise. 3 hours ago
- Half an hour of wrangling the imagination to form words that make sense when put into a sentence is about to occur. Going in... 4 hours ago
- There's nothing better than homemade bickies. So, who would like to make me a batch of chewy ANZAC bickies? 6 hours ago
- In this house, the tub of rainbow ice cream has been renamed "unicorn poo". 6 hours ago
- Miss #2 is practising her routines for an upcoming Physical Culture comp but she's pretending she's a T-Rex while doing so #hilarity 6 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet