Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Drought afullnessinbrevity.wordpress.com/2018/07/21/dro… https://t.co/XX7KuSafEN 13 hours ago
- Right now the Swans need to have a long hard look at how they plan and play because they are stale and being shut o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Today's writing squad. Everyone needs a gang/posse/squad/entourage to get them through. instagram.com/p/BleZHF5hfmw/… 19 hours ago
- Random find in a long forgotten drawer of the house. When did Franklins close down? https://t.co/6yEdWo4JGp 20 hours ago
- When I become PM of Australia, I will reinstate the marshmallow topping on Iced VoVo biscuits from "flat" to "fluffy." 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet