Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Whenever I see the word "opaque" I always think it's the opposite of what it really means; i keep thinking it's see-through when it's not. 3 hours ago
- Tonight's #pinp17 - Collaboration https://t.co/mo4Tr3yRuq 14 hours ago
- Love this groove - sparse; the space makes it. And the snare sound is nice and fat. And the plaintive horns kill youtube.com/watch?v=XzVXvn… 15 hours ago
- Today's #pinp17 was inspired by @MsBessieBell's novel Bitter Like Orange Peel (p.130 to be precise) https://t.co/IBLzvqMkBG 1 day ago
- Always get a grin when my canary starts singing along to the prog/post-rock playing on my laptop. Today it's The Helix Nebula. 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet