As the mail dwindled to bills and junk mail, so did his supply of scrap paper for shopping lists, reminders, numbers to call for appointments and snippets of love letters he wrote to his wife, dead now for three years; and the secrets he told to the person he imagined at the end of the address marked, “Return to Sender.”
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- The karaoke bar emptied by 3am; the businessmen sobering up for the ride home. They'd sung songs of screwing, drink… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Does someone have a copy of the Peter Goldsworthy novel, "Maestro" who could take a pic of the last page for me?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The neighbourhood children called him after their own tongue: Papa, Nonno, Opa, Grandpa. They helped him feed the h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- There's a sound outside my study window that is eerily reminiscent of a Predator. If it bleeds, I can kill it. 5 hours ago
- God gave rock'n'roll to you! https://t.co/ZeRNzlfmiI 11 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet