How many Post It Notes will it take to cover a square kilometre?
– 13,157,894 (or 31,328 packets of 6×70 pieces of the 76x76mm)
How much will it cost to do it?
– A packet of 6×70 is $16.98 from Officeworks.
– Total is $531,949.44
How many memories can I fit on a Post It Note if I write really small?
– As many angels as fit on the head of a pin.
If I write one memory a day on a Post It Note, how long would it take to cover a square kilometre?
– 36,049 years.
Does the act of writing the memory allow you to forget or remember more clearly?
Does the act of writing the memory mean alternate narratives are anathema?
How many embarrassing memories does it take to form your character?
Can you die from too many embarrassing memories?
How many papercuts will make you bleed to death and can I use Post It Notes?
– One. If you cut in the right place.
I think I have enough Post It Notes.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) out now via Vine Leaves Press.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Postmarked Piper’s Reach – Last Chance
- A Late-Night Internet Search. And Some Answers.
- Word of the Year 2023
- 2022 Blacktown Mayoral Creative Writing Prize
- Short Story Publication: The Diving Tower – The School Magazine
- Speaking About Yourself Is Harder Than You Think
- WestWords Living Stories Things Unsaid – WINNER
- WestWords Living Stories Win
- Defining Progress in the Year of Relentless
- Word for the Year 2022
- Is it too much to ask for my face to appear on a piece of toast like a pasty white-boy stigmata apparition and be m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- This was the first week back for students and I allowed my Year 7 class to ask questions about me, writing their qu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Dear Computer, if you restart without my permission, the very least you can do is REOPEN ALL THE DOCUMENTS I WAS WORKING FROM. 4 hours ago
- RT @lezzdoothis: 🚨🚨🚨 HOLY HECK! It’s pub month! We’re 21 days from the release of my debut memoir, “I’m Never Fine.” Only slightly freaking… 1 day ago
- Chances are I'm falling By the same chance I'm getting up Depends on how You want To look at it Pencil on A5 pape… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet