adult scars run deep
prone to reopening
when picked at until
festering scabs form
habits from childhood
where we wish to return
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) out now via Vine Leaves Press.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Short Story Publication: The Diving Tower – The School Magazine
- Speaking About Yourself Is Harder Than You Think
- WestWords Living Stories Things Unsaid – WINNER
- WestWords Living Stories Win
- Defining Progress in the Year of Relentless
- Word for the Year 2022
- Flash Fiction – The Tennis Court
- What Do You Do When You Get to the End of the Toilet Roll?
- What’s Cooking in the Story Kitchen?
- To Make Contact With Mystery
- I made my own Christmas cards this year. Perhaps a Christmas postcard/tag is more accurate. Anyway, they look prett… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- There's been a lonely drink bottle left in the carpark where I work. It has been there for some weeks now. What was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Don't be fooled. It's a trap! https://t.co/6P1udPBYjV 2 days ago
- FACT: books make excellent Christmas gifts. I have 5 hard copies of my chapbook, Mount Pleasant (inspired by the mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My Year 8 class was studying Spirited Away and two boys made a replica of the bathhouse. I was very impressed. Ther… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet