in between all the sadnesses
we must promise
to talk again
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) will be out in 2019
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Book 7 of 2020 Engraft - michele_seminara Island Press (2016) I wonder if we measure ourselves by our level of un… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 59 minutes ago
- One last drawing for the night. The guitar slinger and all round legend, @owendrinan66 #continuouslinedrawing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- At what point are you too old to have a nose ring? Asking for a friend. 1 day ago
- Me if I could be a rockstar in a prog-metal band. That ain't never gonna happen. No, this isn't me, nor is it Thor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Saturday evening drawing using the lads from Snob Club (@hinterlandt) as inspiration to aim for a raucous noise and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet