Creativity does not seek to strip away the artifice of the world; to unravel its mysteries nor simplify the complex. It seeks to enhance the artifice, deepen the mystery and marvel at the complex.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) out now via Vine Leaves Press.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Bridging the Gap
- Good News Klaxon – Westwords Writing Competition
- Did Your Existential Crisis Come With…?
- Possible Observations to Consider About Life Through the Metaphor of Food
- Mount Pleasant – A Track By Track Breakdown
- Mount Pleasant Cover Reveal
- Dear 2021: The Start of It
- 2021 is Limitless
- What I Will Leave Behind… and is it worth it?
- The Fallow Season
- Just saying it but teaching remotely is a crock of rancid dingo kidneys served on a bed of mashed potatoes made fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- An eye-opening thread. twitter.com/JshSantospirit… 10 hours ago
- Morning Tea (Drawn At Morning Tea Time) Felt pen on A5 paper #ContinuousLineDrawing #SingleLineDrawing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- With the news of Jodie Whittaker and Chris Chibnall leaving Doctor Who, I am quite keen to see who might be the nex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #LockdownDiaries Traffic Report: A new roundabout installed to make movement in the kitchen more fluid has some tee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet