As the mail dwindled to bills and junk mail, so did his supply of scrap paper for shopping lists, reminders, numbers to call for appointments and snippets of love letters he wrote to his wife, dead now for three years; and the secrets he told to the person he imagined at the end of the address marked, “Return to Sender.”
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Handwritten Pages #25 Grace
- Handwritten Pages #24 Tethering
- Handwritten Pages #23 Return to Sender
- Zentangle #32 In Between
- Handwritten Pages #22 Storytelling
- Handwritten Pages #21 Read Me
- Zentangle #31 Two For One
- Handwritten Pages #20 Sunlight
- Handwritten Pages #19 The Baptismal Slough
- Handwritten Pages #18 The Kiss
- I'd say, "Look out 2018, I'm coming for you!" but to be honest, I'm still trying to wash off the slough of 2017. 1 day ago
- Who had the better mullet hair cut: Iva Davies (Icehouse) or John Stevens (Noiseworks)? Or is there someone else be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I have tried writing today, and tried arting today, and it has felt like walking barefoot across Lego. #justoneofthosedays 1 day ago
- I, for one, would welcome the return of the 6-ft high penguin overlords. twitter.com/atlasobscura/s… 1 day ago
- Ah, the sounds of Christmas preparation: lawnmowers and whipper snippers. 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet