A story, attributed to Kurt Vonnegut, recounts his time working alongside an archaeologist who began to ask Kurt questions about his life and his interests. Kurt commented on his activities such as choir, literature, learning an instrument. Yet Kurt felt … Continue reading
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
I am an English teacher and drummer/percussionist with an interest in literary pursuits, creative endeavours, rhythmic permutations, theological amplifications and comedic outbursts.
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
My collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn) out now via Vine Leaves Press.
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Things To Do When Sitting With Doubt
- End of Month Wrap: May
- The Little Wins Are Important
- Postmarked Piper’s Reach – Last Chance
- A Late-Night Internet Search. And Some Answers.
- Word of the Year 2023
- 2022 Blacktown Mayoral Creative Writing Prize
- Short Story Publication: The Diving Tower – The School Magazine
- Speaking About Yourself Is Harder Than You Think
- WestWords Living Stories Things Unsaid – WINNER
MinutiaeTweets by revhappiness
Adam Byatt – Writer
The Filing System
- A Little Prompting (16)
- Ars Poetica (196)
- Creativity (269)
- Degenerate DIctionary (1)
- Interview (3)
- Literary Mix Tapes (4)
- Odds and Sods on Board (23)
- Post It Note Philosophy (23)
- Post It Note Poetry (77)
- Short Stories (205)
- The Writer's Life (264)
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet