Another visual blog post about voice in creativity.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Drinking from the Death Star. Hoping there's not an exhaust port malfunction. https://t.co/yV7QguqB7j 2 hours ago
- Post It Note Poetry 2017 Part 2 afullnessinbrevity.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/pos… https://t.co/AIelFVziQh 4 hours ago
- In today's edition of "What Was I Thinking" I present a new poem for #pinp17 - Stranger https://t.co/qewbfWgzCn 5 hours ago
- RT @SeandBlogonaut: future tide - I draw a line under dried bluebottles #pinp17 https://t.co/j779WjhKOw 14 hours ago
- When I grow older I want to be one of those men you see around dusk, shirt off, grey chest hair waving in the breeze watering the lawn. 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet