Another visual blog post about voice in creativity.
Do you really want an answer to the question, ”Who are you?”
Here you will find my creative detritus: articles on living a creative life and writing explorations.
And other ideas I have snaffled from the papers stuck on the fridge door.
I tweet as @revhappiness
When I am not here, I can be found putting the final touches on a collaborative epistolary novel, "Post Marked: Piper's Reach," written with Jodi Cleghorn (@JodiCleghorn)
And I write poetry on Post It Notes over here: http://postitnotesandpoetry.tumblr.com/
Come and browse through the library; there is no need to be silent.
- Follow A Fullness in Brevity – Adam Byatt on WordPress.com
Enough Posts to Make A Fence
- Where is my super suit? 16 hours ago
- ...And who is my neighbour?... 1 day ago
- Epic guitar from @ottomakeswaves last night with @sleepmakeswaves https://t.co/UQLlNjB6z8 1 day ago
- When you go all fanboi-ing with @ottomakeswaves *cough* all ages gig *cough* @rotassator https://t.co/jHCpyso8Ll 1 day ago
- The closing phrases of Tundra (I think) from last night's @sleepmakeswaves gig supporting Devin Townsend Project. https://t.co/41fdyxIHWB 1 day ago
The Filing System
Looking for Something?
The Filing Cabinet